Become a Member
Join The POWER of Professional WoMen to invest in yourself, your career and your community. A membership with POWER gives you a unique opportunity to meet and get to know powerful women of all generations and professions while building relationships and exchanging ideas with industry experts, regional leaders and peers.
Membership gives you an unsurpassed opportunity to learn more about the opportunities and issues that affect your personal and professional life through a wide variety of programs.
Take ownership of your personal and professional career. When women raise their collective voice and take action, each individual member thrives! Choose your membership level and enjoy exclusive benefits with the newest organization for women in the Philadelphia region while being part of giving back to local non-profits and veterans.
Memberships are designed for you, the individual, and will follow you on your career path, wherever that may take you. Your POWER membership dues are tax deductible as a business expense. Large volume memberships are available at a discount; please contact our POWER Administrative Office at email@example.com for more details.
- Invitation to attend the annual sponsor and founding member reception
- Enhanced listing in online Membership Directory
- Profile with picture
- Listing in online Membership Directory
- Live link to email address and company website
- Member pricing to POWER W events
- Discounted pricing to strategic partner events
- Access to nationally and internationally recognized speakers
- Opportunities to promote your business
- Ability to apply for mentoring circle
- Networking with the region’s influential leaders
- A voice through advocacy promoting shared leadership in business
- Give back to other women who can benefit from your experiences
- Opportunities for personal and business development
Featured POWER Posts
The POWER of Professional WoMen (POWER) is a newly-established, Philadelphia-based forum that builds up and puts to work its collective power to promote professionalism, interests, career development, leadership skills, and community involvement.